10.29.2016

Halloween Edition - 11 Scary Thoughts Dancers Have

It's been a while since I've done a list post. And it's Halloween weekend, so I thought I'd have a little fun with this one. If you are looking for high-brow, in-depth quality content, stay tuned for my next post or look at my previous posts via this link. For now, please enjoy these 11 SCARY thoughts that different types of dancers have.

           
via GIPHY

The Freelance Dancer - "Well, this is a really nice gig, but I don't have anything else lined up after this. Could this be the end of my career?"

           
via GIPHY


The Street Dancer - "What if this subway car slams on the breaks while I'm doing my big finale?"

           
via GIPHY


The Company Dancer - "If I show up to class in costume, will the director think that I'm not serious about my dance career and take it out on me in casting?"

           
via GIPHY


The Open Class Dancer -"What am I going to make for dinner after this class?"

           
via GIPHY


The Broadway Dancer - "If I have to do this show one more time,  will I lose my mind!"

           
via GIPHY


The Break Dancer - "Does spinning on my head increase my risk of balding?"

           
via GIPHY


The Pre-Professional Dancer - "This is my second year at this finishing program. If I don't get a job by the end of this year, does that mean I need to quit and go to college?"

           
via GIPHY


The Ballroom Dancer - "Why is she talking to that other guy over there? Is she plotting to switch partners?"

           
via GIPHY


The Recreational Dancer - "What will ever come of my true aspirations to have a dance career if I'm not cast as Clara in The Nutcracker this year?"

           
via GIPHY


The Club Dancer - "If I go out there and dance, everybody is clearly going to only be watching and judging me, right?"

           
via GIPHY


The Stay-at-Home Dancer - "What if my Husband is secretly filming me sing and dance to my 90's playlist while I am vacuuming the floor to post it on the internet?"

           
via GIPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment