5.01.2015

Teaching at Peridance Capezio Center - May 6, 13, and 16

Contemporary Stylings at How Philly Moves photoshoot - (Photo: J.J. Tiziou)
Hey all! As you can tell from my last post, I am currently developing a choreography project. And it is taking up a great deal of my time. But fear not! I will have a new informative post in my Create Your Own Project series coming out in the next few days.

In the mean time, I want to share some exciting news with you guys. Over the next few weeks, I will be guest teaching a handful of Contemporary classes at Peridance Capezio Center. So, if you live in New York City (or anywhere nearby), want to meet the man behind the blog, and get your ass whooped into shape, come check out my classes. I will be teaching two Advanced contemporary classes on May 6th and 13th from 11:30 am - 1 pm. Then, on Saturday May 16th at 3:30 PM, I will teach an intermediate level class. (Peridance Class Schedule)

Thanks to Ashley Carter for reaching out to me for this opportunity. I'm super excited to bring a bit of Philly's movement style up to the city for these few days of classes! See you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment