2.22.2013

LOFD exceeds 10,000 views

Flying through the Italian Market in Philadelphia (Photo: Jordan Matter)
Thank you for your patience in waiting for new blog posts over the past few weeks. I have been busy working alongside my fellow company members at Alaska Dance Theatre to put on the program that we are opening tonight at the Alaska Center for the Performing Arts, Cash & Cline, as well as teaching in the school and putting together a workshop on career development. Im hoping to have a new post up by Monday, but in the meantime I'd like to announce that Life of a Freelance Dancer has officially surpassed 10,000 views. I'd like to send out a massive THANK YOU to all who have read, commented, and shared with your friends! I never imagined this blog would reach this many viewers in a short 10 months of existence. Keep reading, keep dancing, and keep freelancing! I look forward to the next 10,000!

No comments:

Post a Comment