5.18.2015

Core-ography gains attention in Philly Magazine

Last week was a very exciting period for me, which had me teaching at Peridance Capezio Center in New York City. Beyond that, I received good news on multiple fronts that I will share with you when I am able. With all of that good stuff happening, I was really excited to have an article come out in Philadelphia Magazine's LGBT section, G-Philly, about my upcoming Core-ography project. For me, this article was so exciting because it is the first public mentioning of this Youtube project. Seeing it in print made my heart flutter a bit, in anxiety and excitement, because it validated the fact that I am really making this project happen. No longer a seed, not yet a flower. Anyway, check out the article by clicking the link below and stay tuned in the next few days for my next blog in the Create Your Own Project series about writing a budget for your project. Cheers!

Core-ography Project in Philly Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment