10.10.2012

Exciting News from "Life of a Freelance Dancer"

Me performing my own choreography in the Philly Fringe Fest - Gated Lies (Photo: Bill Hebert)

I have some exciting news to announce. When I started this blog a few months ago, I never really expected to get the response and feedback that I have been getting from our community of freelance dancers. Listening to my personal network of friends and freelancers, I have realized that there is a great need for support, connection, and resources in our community. For these reasons, I have decided to host (with my dear friend and fellow freelancer, Bennyroyce Royon, co-hosting) CONTACT: A networking event connecting freelance dancers. Not only will this be a great opportunity to get to know our community, but there will also be great door-prizes that will be invaluable to any freelance dancer. I wish we could hold this event in every city that freelancers exist in, but for the moment we will have to settle for our dance capitol. So, if you are in NYC on October 22nd and available between 7-10 PM, please send me a message through this blog or at BKerollis@yahoo.com and I will send you all of the details you need to RSVP for this event. Since there is limited space, we do ask that only freelancers with one or more years of professional experience attend. Hope to see my fellow freelance dancers there!

2 comments:

  1. Alfredo Solivan10/10/12, 9:41 PM

    Just discovered your blog today and loved reading through it. (As a freelancer as well I have more time on my hands then I care to admit) Unfortunately I'll be in L.A. on that Monday so I can't make it to this event, but I'm hoping there will be others!

    Keep up the great work!
    Alfredo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad that you enjoyed reading and I hope you will continue. Sometimes, we freelancers have too much time off, but this blog keeps me nice and busy. Thanks for the kind motivation. There will definitely be more to come!

    ReplyDelete